- Polar bear created from 20,000 zip ties. Yes.
- In an effort to encourage the citizens Lucerne to make use of rubbish bins Clockworx came up with this fantastic idea turning it into a series of different games around the city.
- Japanese photographer AppuruPai has an incredible set of long exposure images from the new high speed train connecting Odaiba to Tokyo.
(via today and tomorrow)
- Scottish dude Danny Macaskill does stuff on bikes that will blow your mind. You have probably seen some of his other films, and this fresh one is just as good. ‘Industrial Revolutions’ sees him take apart an old train yard, including an incredible display of tight rope riding.
- Those clever folk at Deep Local have built a concept bike that lets you shift gears with your mind for Toyota Prius. While undeniably futuristic, it was built using readily accessible technology and components. Apparently with 10 minutes of training you can be smoothly shifting the gears of this beautiful Parlee Cycles one off design with nothing by the power of thought. Detailed coverage of the entire project is over on Prolly is not Probably.
- Berlin based generative design studio onformative has an impressive body of work. The solution they came up with for their most recent project for Actelion, a biopharmacuetical company, is elegant and impressive. They developed a custom Processing application that generates still and animated brand imagery for Actelion. What a fantastic approach to producing a cohesive brand identity.